The EHF Development Projects Committee meets today, Sunday 26th March, at the EHF office in Brussels, Belgium.
Committee Chair Gianni Rossi and EHF Vice-President Carola Meyer are present and will guide the committee through its agenda for the day.
The Committee will discuss and plan for the following sections:
- Youth: Youth panel activity and the Youth Leader Festival in Amsterdam later this year
- Hockey4All: ParaHockey Championships 2017
- Pitches and Kit
- NA TAP Projects: update on activities
- KNHB Sharing Knowledge/Twinning: update on activities completed and to come
- EHF Club of the Year 2016: the committee will discuss the submissions received and vote on the two winners, which will be announced in the next 2 weeks.