European Hockey Federation
29th General Assembly
18th August 2017.
Guideline for candidates standing for election
The Executive Board of the EHF recommends the following as a guideline for the candidates standing for election:
- Member Association may send one supporting letter to all Member Associations.
- Candidate may send one supporting letter to all Member Associations.
- No election material allowed in the General Assembly venue or within 100 metres of the General Assembly venue.
- Each Member Association or Candidate does not establish an election web site.
- In the event of two (2) or more candidates each candidate will be permitted to present herself/himself to the General Assembly for 2 (two) minutes in advance of the election. No PowerPoint or Audio Visual presentation allowed.
EHF to publish on its website the following:
- Photo of the candidate
- Letter from Member Association (1 or 2 pages single side of A4)
- Letter/CV from Candidate (1 or 2 pages single side of A4)
17th June 2017