We are hiring an Administration Manager.
The European Hockey Federation (EHF) is the governing body for all hockey, Indoor and Outdoor in Europe, representing 42 Member Associations.
This position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to use their experience in an inspiring, fast developing environment.
This full time position will be based in Brussels, Belgium.
The Administration Manager plays a central role and reports to the Director General. We are looking for a highly motivated team player with an open and friendly attitude who is willing to take on challenging tasks and provide extensive administrative support and assistance to the European Hockey Federation and its stakeholders, while demonstrating a high level of independence, proactivity and responsibility.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent knowledge of English is a prerequisite (mother-tongue or equivalent), knowledge of French is an advantage
- Excellent computer skills including a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and work without supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience working with volunteers and elected officials is an advantage
- Knowledge of amateur sports organisations is an advantage
The main tasks of the successful applicant will be the following:
- Manage the end to end running of the EHF Office
- Act as a link between Member Associations, the Executive Board and Committees.
- Assist with the preparations of Executive Board meetings, including taking minutes, drafting agendas and proof-reading reports, editing and formatting documents etc.
- Collection and coordination of data and documents, ensuring quality in a timely fashion
- Management of accounts administration as directed and in close cooperation with the Treasurer, staff and external accountant
- Providing onsite support and managing logistical arrangements at and for meetings and seminars
- Close cooperation with and support of the rest of the EHF team members as needed
- Direct support to the Director General and EHF President as required
The successful applicant will be required to take on other tasks as needed. The applicant will also be required to work some weekends (approximately 5-6 per year).
Start date: 17th July 2017
Application deadline: 3rd May 2017
Please send your CV and cover letter to : Angus Kirkland, Director General, European Hockey Federation by email: email@example.com