22nd May 2017: The EHF Competitions Committee Indoor met last weekend in Brussels.
- The Committee undertook a review on all 2017 indoor club and U21 Championship events, including a review of all Disciplinary matters.
- They discussed regulations issues and resolutions of same.
- The Chair Walter Kapounek presented a report from the Executive Board.
- An update was given on 2018 EuroHockey Indoor Senior Championships where it was noted that Cyprus would host the Championship III (M) with 7 participating teams.
- The venues for 2018 indoor clubs were discussed and decided. The venues, qualifying teams and dates will be published on Thursday 25th at 10.30h CET
- The venues for 2019 indoor U21 Championships were discussed and recommended to the EHF Executive Board for their June meeting. These will be published in late June 2017.
Photo: Elena Sazhina, Minsk at the 2017 EuroHockey Indoor Club Final (Frank Uijlenbroek (c))