EHF INSTITUTE has opened nominations for Cohort 22 (new participants)
Only the responsible person from the EHF member National Associations must complete the nominations for new coaches proposed for either of the EHF Institute programmes:
- EHF Coaches for Europe (C4E)
- EHF Top Coaches Programme (TCP)
The programmes run over two years (2022 & 2023) and include four seminars in different European Nations and four online workshops.
You must read in full the ‘EHF Institute Coach Education Information Pack 2022’ for full details of the programmes including the dates of seminars and programme terms and conditions.
Download the High-Resolution Information Pack HERE
The closing date for nominations is the 29th October 2021.
EHF member National Association must consider the following whilst nominating coaches:
- The EHF has adopted through the European Hockey Gender Balance Charter that 50% share of the places will be available per gender;
- A maximum of two male coaches can be nominated per programme;
- A maximum of two female coaches can be nominated per programme;
- For individual coaches reading this, please contact your National Association if you are interested in being nominated by them and you can fulfil the terms and conditions including the dates of Seminars and Workshops for the next two years.
The EHF Institute supports the cost of programmes through the EHF Solidarity Fund providing EHF member National Associations a lower cost for each participant place. For more information you can contact EHF Head of National Associations Tom Pedersen-Smith via email@example.com