The EHF Institute has opened nominations for the EHF Umpires for Nations (U4N) and EHF Umpires for Europe (U4E) programmes which start in 2023.
The programmes run over one year (2023) and include two seminars in different European nations and two online workshops.
You must read in full the ‘EHF Institute Umpire Education Information Pack 2023’ for full details of the programmes including the dates of seminars and programme terms and conditions.
Download the High-Resolution Information Pack here
Only the responsible person from the EHF member National Associations can complete the nominations for new umpires proposed for either of the EHF Institute programmes
- EHF Umpires for Nations (U4N)
- EHF Umpires for Europe (U4E)
The closing date for nominations is the 28th November 2022
EHF member National Associations must consider the following whilst nominating umpires:
- The EHF has adopted through the European Hockey Gender Balance Charter that a 50% share of the places will be available per gender.
- A maximum of two male umpires can be nominated per programme
- A maximum of two female umpires can be nominated per programme
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.