The Coaches 4 Europe (C4E) programme has been a successful pioneering initiative which has been running in Europe for three years.
- C4E is a 2-year coach development programme which forms part of a three-tier pathway for Coach Development in Europe.
- The programme is planned by the EHF Coaching group who organise workshops and webinars for the C4E group.
The C4E course is designed to encourage the coach to think about the philosophy of coaching and managing teams. The content modules work across
- Presentations skills to teams
- Introducing video analysis
- Core skill improvements across outfield players and Goalkeepers
- How and when to use these technical skills
- Production of team coaching plans will also feature.
If you need any further explanation or details, please contact:
EHF Education and Development Manager via our contact page by clicking here