To make sure you enjoy your EHCC experience as much possible, please be aware of the following information and House Rules for your visit to the 2019 EuroHockey Club Cup at Hockey Club Amsterdam from April 19 to 22.
During EHCC tournaments, our spectators create a special atmosphere with flares. The EHCC organisation will allow the use of the flares, but only within the following rules:
- Flares may ONLY be used in the 3 open, uncovered grandstands on the West, East and South sides of the Wagener Stadium pitch.
- Flares are not allowed in the covered main grandstand on the North side.
- The use of flares is allowed only before the match until the moment the line-up starts. It is not allowed during any matches or shoot-outs.
- Make sure to stand on the top row of the stands ONLY and not in the middle of a group of people.
- Lids must not be shot towards the pitch.
- A maximum of 5 flares can be lit at the same time.
- Make sure to have a bucket of water/sand with you where the flares can be dropped in afterwards.
- Please remember to use your common sense and think about other spectators as well. Also remember that,in high winds, using flares is inappropriate.
- Listen for directions from the announcer at all times for information about the use of flares.
- Please note that fireworks are prohibited!
- Using the flares during match times or where the above-mentioned rules are not followed, a fine of €500 will be imposed on the club the offender is from.
AH&BC is proud to support the “smoke-free generation” movement in the Netherlands that aims to give all children a smoke-free childhood and set the right example so that fewer children are exposed to smoke.
As such, it is not allowed to smoke anything (including e-cigarettes, pipes etc) anywhere in the AH&BC complex or in the Wagener Stadium. Smokers are invited to smoke outside of the gates of the complex. If you see someone smoking, help us remind them to move outside of the complex, and so support our efforts to create a smoke-free environment for our children.
All spectators are requested to remain seated in the main stand during games.
NO PITCH ENTRY
Members of the public are forbidden from entering the pitch area at all times.
All garbage needs to be deposited in the garbage cans on the premises.
It is not allowed to park any cars in places where signs prohibit parking. Special parking places are available for individuals with disabilities.
Bicycles and scooters should be parked outside of the AH&BC complex in the bike racks on the entry road to the west of the complex (“Tennislaantje”, near the tennis club). Parking of bicycles and scooters inside the complex is not allowed.
While entering or leaving the tournament premises, public order should always be respected.
All TV/film/video recordings and photography for any other purpose than use in the private sphere requires permission from the organisers.
Visitors are obliged to follow instructions from the organisers. Entry to the stadium complex is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The EHCC and AH&BC are not liable for any loss of property incurred by the public.
No dogs are allowed inside the complex.
TICKETS AND ID
Upon entering the premises and during the period that they are present at the premises, all members of the public must be able to show a valid ticket and identification when requested to do so by the EHCC crew. It is not permitted to sell and/or pass on entry tickets to third parties for commercial purposes.
Buy your tickets here