15th June 2017: The EHF Executive Board will meet for the second time in 2017 on 16th and 17th June 2017 in the EHF Head Office, Brussels, Belgium.
The Agenda is as follow:
- Communications Committee Report
- Disciplinary Commissioner Report
- Competitions Committee Outdoor Report
- Competitions Committee Indoor Report
- Development Projects Committee Report
- Education Committee Coaches Report
- Education Committee Umpires Report
- Education Committee Officials Report
- Appointments Committee Report
- Appointments Committee 2017 Outdoor Clubs and Nations Statistics
A full report from the meeting will be published during next week!
EHF Office / 15th June 2017