The Top Coaches Programme (TCP) targets the best aspiring young talented young coaches from across Europe and provides a programme of events over two years.
- TCP is a 2-year coach talent development programme which forms part of a three-tier pathway for Coach Development in Europe.
- The programme is planned by the EHF Coaching group who organise two seminars and webinars for the TCP group.
The TCP programme is designed to encourage the coach to think about the philosophy of coaching and managing elite teams. The content modules work across
- High Performance programming
- Covering tactical decision making
- Live match analysis
- Sports science
- Lifestyle modules
- Game planning
- Managing staff & athletes
Click EHF Education – Coaching for more information.
If you need any further explanation or details, please contact:
EHF Education and Development Manager
Click here to Email