We are hiring an Administration Manager
The European Hockey Federation (EHF) is the governing body for all hockey, Indoor and Outdoor in Europe, representing 42 Member Associations. This position is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to use their experience in an inspiring, fast developing environment.
This full time position will be based in Brussels, Belgium.
The Administration Manager plays a central role and reports to the Director General. We are looking for a highly motivated team player with an open and friendly attitude who is willing to take on challenging tasks and provide extensive administrative support and assistance to the European Hockey Federation and its stakeholders, while demonstrating a high level of independence, proactivity and responsibility.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent knowledge of English is a prerequisite (mother-tongue or equivalent), knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an advantage
- Excellent technology skills including a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with financial software is an advantage
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and work without supervision
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience working with volunteers and elected officials is an advantage
- Knowledge of amateur sports organisations is an advantage
The main tasks of the successful applicant will be the following:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the EHF Office
- Act as a link between Member Associations, the Executive Board and Committees
- Assist with the preparation of Executive Board meetings, including taking minutes, drafting agendas and proof-reading reports, editing and formatting documents etc.
- General Assembly Event Management (in conjunction with Local Organisers)
- Management of financial accounts administration as directed, and in close cooperation with, the Treasurer, staff and Director-General
- HR Administration
- Providing onsite support and managing logistical arrangements at and for meetings and seminars
- To service any new partnerships ensuring contractual obligations are met, in conjunction with Partnerships Manager and Communications Manager
- Close cooperation with and support of the rest of the EHF team members as needed
- Direct support to the Director General and EHF President as required
The successful applicant will be required to take on other tasks as needed. The applicant will also be required to work some weekends (events and meetings- approximately 5-6 per year).
Start date: Early 2020, to be agreed with candidate
Application deadline: Please send by 29th November 2019 your CV (max. 2 pages) and Cover Letter (max. 1 page) to:
Director General, European Hockey Federation
Email: [email protected]