The EHF INSTITUTE has opened nominations for Umpiring programmes for all programmes starting in 2022.
Only the responsible person from the EHF member National Associations can complete the nominations for new umpires proposed for either of the EHF Institute programes.
- EHF UMPIRES for Nations (U4N)
- EHF Umpires for Europe (U4E)
The programmes run over one year (2022) and include two seminars in different European nations and two online workshops.
You must read in full the ‘EHF Institute Umpire Education Information Pack 2022’ for full details of the programmes including the dates of seminars and programme terms and conditions.
- Download the High-Resolution Information Pack here
The closing date for nominations is the 19th of November 2021.
EHF member National Association must consider the following whilst nominating umpires:
- The EHF has adopted through the European Hockey Gender Balance Charter that a 50% share of the places will be available per gender.
- A maximum of four male umpires can be nominated per programme
- A maximum of four female umpires can be nominated per programme
- For individual umpires reading this, please contact your National Association if you are interested in being nominated by them and you can fulfil the terms and conditions including the dates of Seminars and Workshops for the next two years.
The EHF Institute supports the cost of programmes through the EHF Solidarity Fund providing EHF member National Associations with a lower cost for each participant place. For more information, you can contact EHF Head of National Associations Tom Pedersen-Smith via email@example.com
Photograph:Ilaria Amorosini at the recent FIH World Cup Qualifiers (World Sport pics/EHF)